Your interview is heavily promoted to the GoTime audience and to the public on YouTube, other social media channels, and by fellow SMEs. As well, you are provided with professional tools to promote your interview to your own list and social networks.
It is also possible to participate in various other GoTime promotional efforts and benefit financially if you would like to offer full courses on GoTime. These other opportunities will be discussed in your pre-interview should your interview proposal (see below) be accepted.
Entrepreneurs, executives, managers, employees, and other go-getters of all shapes and descriptions.
Your interview topic
Remember GoTimers are dedicated to building themselves a life worth living. In your interview, they are looking for any advice, coaching, training, or technology as it relates to these 3 broad categories:
- Achieving enjoyment and success at work (as a business owner, executive, manager, or employee)
- Realizing a happy and healthy lifestyle
- Giving back, making a difference, and generally making the world a better place!
If you would like to move forward in the process, simply fill out the short Interview Proposal Form below to provide us with:
Firstname, last name, email address
- A short bio
- Your LinkedIn address
- Your website (if applicable)
- A suggested title of your proposed interview (this can be edited later)
- 3-5 bulleted points of takeaways the audience would get from your interview.
As soon as you submit this Interview Proposal Form, we will review it and get back to you within 7 days. As long as it looks like you have a good command of the subject (and it is a relevant topic for our audience), we will reach out to you to schedule a pre-interview.